The Annual Dzongkhag Principala’s Conference concluded in Samtse Dzongkhag Yesterday. The two-day conference was attended by 33 school’s Principals from around the District, 1 lead Teacher and 3 deputy Chief Education Officer of Samtse Dzongkhag Administration.
Agenda discussed during the 2 days Annual Dzongkhag Principala’s Conference are.
- Dissemination of Annual Education Conferences Resolution which was held at Sonamthang CS, Panbang from 27-31st December, 2017.
- Dissemination of Final 12FYP to the Principals of schools under Samtse Dzongkhag.
- Presentation on Communication and Mindset( Growth mindset vs Fixed mindset) which is very crucial for both school leaders and teachers in the school.
- Presentation on result analysis of schools within the Dzongkhag for the past four years( 2014,2015 2016 & 2017). Discussed strategies and targets to improve the performance with special focus on academic learning scorecard.
- Advocacy program on census related issues and admission.
- Discussed strategies and methods to strengthen NFE and ECCD program as per the need.
- Discussed HR related issues and measures to expedite service delivery.
- Miscellaneous issues: Language policy and importance of Dzongkha as a national identity.
- Linking of individual work plan with School improvement plan, and Annual Performance Agreement. Strategies to achieve the same were discussed in detail.
The Conference was held at Samtse Dzongkhag Conference Hall.