TOR for Dzongkhag ICT Sector
1. Responsible for design, development and content updating of websites.
2. Ensure LAN and Internet connectivity in Dzongkhag, Dungkhag, Community centers and gewog offices.
3. Monitor the connectivity of mobile, internet and 3G and submit monthly report to DITT.
4. Carry out advocacy program to promote the usage of G2C systems and ot public.
5. Ensure that the security of the data and systems are not compromised.
6. Maintain periodic backup of databases and files.
7. Responsible for development of Management Information Systems (MIS) and digitization of the working procedures.
8. Responsible for optimization of the systems and ICT processes.
9. Responsible for initiating procedural changes to reduce the turnaround time for service delivery through innovation.
10. Promote the usage of ICT through user trainings such as basic computer troubleshooting, google apps usage, etc. to the staff.
11. Maintain proper documentation and mapping of systems and networks.
12. Provide technical specifications and obtain clearances for procurement of hardware and software.
13. Comply with e-GIF standards.
14. Conduct periodic assessment of the progress in the field of ICT and validate whether the progression
is aligned to the overall vision and mission of DITT.
15. Provide computer/networking related hardware and software troubleshooting services.
16. Responsible for configuration of Access points and creating user accounts on network and systems.
17. Responsible for updating operating systems and other software.
18. Responsible for ICT assets in the Dzongkhag (network devices, servers and PCs. issued to ICT
19. Responsible for planning budget for ICT division and ICT services under its constituent in coordination with head of government agencies.